CON LAS QUE ME IDENTIFICO:
I'm not gonna stop
That's who I am
I'll give it all I got
That is my plan
Will learn from what I lost
You know you can
Bet on it, bet on it, bet one it, bet on it
I'm gonna make it right
That is the way
To turn my life around
Today is the day
Am I the type of guy who means what I say?
Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it
BET ON IT- ZAC EFRON HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2
LAS QUE HABLAN DE LO QUE SIENTO A VECES POR MI (CUANDO ESTOY DE MALAS):
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
DON'T LET ME GET ME-PINK
LAS QUE HABLAN DE LO QUE PIENSO DEL AMOR:
Estoy dispuesto a todo
Y todo es no pedirte nada
Nada que no seas tú
Tú me has dado tanto
Que tanto es nada para decirte
Lo que yo daría por ti
Por eso voy a dejarte libre
Para que el amor se vuelva más grande
Voy a quererte siempre
Bendito tu corazón
BENDITO TU CORAZON ALEKS SYNTEK
I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
All these voices .....
And suppose I never met you
Suppose we never fell in love
Suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft
Suppose I never ever saw you
Suppose we never ever called
Suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall...
All my friends say that of course its gonna get better .....
FIDELITY-REGINA SPEKTOR
y aunque tal vez tu pienses que es un poco arriesgado
quiero decirte que tambien yo estoy temblando
y tengo miedo que quizás todo sea en vano
al menos yo te pido que, hay que intentarlo
me estoy muriendo por tenerte aqui para mi
para vivir la vida para ti y llenar la mia, ven a mi
SI TU ME QUISIERAS-LU
LAS QUE HABLAN DE LO ENTUSIASTA QUE SOY:
Hold on to what you try to be
Your individuality
When the world is on your shoulders
Just smile and let it go
If people try to put you down
Just walk on by don't turn around
You only have to answer to yourself
Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you
Dream of falling in love
Anything you've been thinking of
When the world seems to get too tough
Bring it all back to you
Try not to worry 'bout a thing
Enjoy the good times life can bring
Keep it all inside you
Gotta let the feeling show
Imagination is the key
'Cos you are you're own destiny
You never should be lonely
When time is on your side
BRING IT ALL BACK- S CLUB 7
miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario